An Alberta woman found herself in a hairy situation when she accidentally got her cheap wig stuck in her garbage disposal.
Support independent media.
An Alberta woman found herself in a hairy situation when she accidentally got her cheap wig stuck in her garbage disposal.

The woman, who has requested anonymity for obvious reasons, had just finished washing her wig in the sink when she mistakenly hit the wall switch thinking it would turn on under-cabinet lighting. Rather, it fired up the disposal’s powerful motor which began chewing away at her synthetic strands.

“I was in a hurry to get out the door because my husband was running late for court. I guess I just wasn’t paying attention,” said the woman. “Next thing I know, I hear this loud grinding noise and my head starts getting pulled toward the drain.”

I guess it’s back to Party City for me.

Anonymous Alberta Woman

The woman says she frantically tried to escape, but it was no use. The cheap, synthetic fibers that were glued to her bald head were no match for the powerful blades of the garbage disposal. Instead of helping, her husband filmed everything for Instagram.

“I can’t believe she managed to get her wig stuck in the garbage disposal again,” said her husband, who also wished to remain anonymous. “I mean, I’ve seen her do some pretty stupid things before, but this tops them all.”

“I couldn’t believe it. I just spent $14.99 on this wig, and now look at it,” said the distraught woman. “I guess it’s back to Party City for me.”

Photo by Ann on Unsplash

Recent Posts

You might also like...